Re: Fwd: norristown swap meet

To: <MGTD1952@cs.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: norristown swap meet
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 10:24:55 -0500
Not sure about T stuff it is usually mostly B parts. However the Philly
MG Club has recently signd up a couple of T drivers that are very
enthusiastic. I do not know if they will be there at all let alone
showing parts.

Look on a Map near Philadelphia for Norristown in is about 25 miles from
Doylestown (45 min on 202 with all the freaking lights.)

Larry

>--part1_d7.d761acb8.25a964a7_boundary
>

>What's this?  I'm not far from 202 near the Somerville Circle in NJ.  Never
>heard of this swap meet.  How big?  How many vendors usually show.  Anybody
>know if the get folks with T-Series parts or is it mostly later MG?
>
>Norristown, hmm, how far from Doylestown?

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.