Re: RE. Midgets and Sprites

To: ddwelley@excite.com
Subject: Re: RE. Midgets and Sprites
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:08:18 -0500
Yeah,  I'd like to see it too. More than just seeing the car, I'd like to
see a real-time xray view of the crankshaft at 7,000 rpm.  This
engineering sounds so bizzare to us, yet MG built its reputation in the
1920s & 30s doing this sort of thing, so it must have worked at least as
well as the competitors' engines.  Maybe they did not know that this
couldn't be done, so they did it.
Bob