Re: Rebuild front suspension

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rebuild front suspension
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:51:42
I know that Brit Bits, which is where I was today, sells a kingpin kit for
$350 provided you return the old ones ($450 if not).  They said they do a
rebuild for around $1200, obviously including labor.  Of course, it's labor
intensive.  I bought the king pins today as I need to replace mine.  I'm
not convinced, however, that you just "bolt it on".  I think there's a
little more to it than that.  But neither does it seem to be rocket
science, just labor and time intensive.

- Tab