Re: Car Buying Advice (non LBC)

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Buying Advice (non LBC)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:27:02 EST
In a message dated 1/12/00 12:23:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Tomsjetta@aol.com writes:

<< My immediate thought was to get another Jetta, but I'm not finding any
that
 light my fire. My next thought was maybe a Passat, preferably with a VR6,
but
 these are tough to find, and with the popularity of the new Audi A4 based
 Passat, prices are kept high.

 I found a '95 Audi 90S that caught my eye. Anyone out there have an opinion
 on this car? >>

I can't help you with the Audi, but if you don't get another Jetta, you'll
have to change your screen name.

Check out the "Car of the Year" (Detroit Auto Show).  Ford Focus hatchback
model with Zetec engine and a 5-speed.  It's actually pretty nice for around
$14K.  And it's doing well in WRC rallies.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport