MG B Swivel Axles

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG B Swivel Axles
From: Geoff Hodgson <hodgson@SEDSystems.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:09:12 -0600 (CST)
Octagon Motor Group Ltd, 1538 Venables St, Vancouver, BC, V5l 2G9,
1-800-459-0251 sells a rebuilt swivel axle (left hand or right hand) for $199
(Canadian!) plus $100 core charge that is refunded when you send them yours in
a rebuildable condition.  As far as I know they don't have a web site but they
will send you a catalog on request.

I buy most of my parts from these guys and a phone order is received within a
few days.  I put their rebuilt swivel axles on my 63 B last summer and have
been happy with the result.

Geoff

63 B