Re: Driveshaft

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: Driveshaft
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:48:39 -0500
Carl,

     Having just BTDT, I can add a few observations.  Do whatever you want to do
to the rear bolts/nuts.  Be very careful with the front ones.  The heads of the
bolts go through the flange on the transmission shaft and are not easily
replaced.  I ended up using a set of needle-nose vice grips to get the front
nuts to break loose after a lot of spraying with PB Blaster.  The nuts should be
lock nuts.  Good luck.

Bud Krueger

--
Bud Krueger