Re: Changing carbs

To: Tony Woodruff <tonyw@mailmedia.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Changing carbs
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:19:26 -0800
On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 08:22:50AM -0800, Tony Woodruff wrote:
> For what it's worth....I took the Weber 32/36 DGV off of my MGB roadster
>(1967) and put rebuilt SU's back on because I was unhappy with the hesitation
>and general performance of the Weber.  I also was able to get over $200 for
>the thing on E-Bay.  You've got to love the internet!

I just finished getting my rebuild SUs on my BGT.  What a difference!
Lawrie did great work rebushing them, and prompt.  I've got the proper
needles in, no more vacuum leaks.  She idles smoothly at 6-800 rpm
and was pulling strong at 100mph when I ran out of room on the freeway.

I'm a happy camper.  I can't wait to see how she does at Laguna Seca
on Saturday.

   lrc