Re: Sydney get together..!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sydney get together..!
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:02:28 +1100
Eric,

> The best that I might be able to do from Adelaide is to meet you in
> Victoria (mid-point???).

<G> Unfortunately I might not be in Australia come June. It's looking like I
might be o/s and scaring a few pommies by then. :) The $$ look so good over
there work wise I am crazy staying here what with my soon to be acquired
Brit passport!! :) Besides, imagine all the fun I can have looking at cars
and staying with the rellies - all 14,499 of them. Oh god, I can see it now.
I won't save a thing, but I'll bring back containers full of LBC's!!!
Arggghh!! I was browsing through www.traderonline.co.uk last night, and my
god. 20K pounds for 3-4yr old Jags, XJR's. Quick! Somebody stop me.......

Think of the warm beer, the cold weather, the - good god - cricket team,
good god - rugby team...... ;))

Cheers,
Neil
--