RE: SU jet info?

To: wizardz <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Subject: RE: SU jet info?
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:29:29 -0800
Paul:

        The jets are matched to the float bowl location rubbers.  Change
them both over and you will not have a problem.  To get correct float bowl
location you will need the correct bowl rubber mounts off the old carb.

        The float lids may have to be changed, depending on the inlet
fittings.

        The float bowls need to be as close to horizontal as possible for
normal driving.  That is unless you spend the majority of your driving going
up hill.

Kelvin.