Whire wheels

To: mg s <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Whire wheels
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 19:32:54 -0500
I bought chrome whire wheels for my B. I have 9 painted wire wheels,
5 with new tyres and tubes. I would rather sell the painted or trade
for 5 new tyres than go through the hassle of breaking down and building
up the new set. The tyres are Acurete, 185-70-14s they handle very well,

These wheels were sand blasted and repainted last year before the new
tyres were mounted, One wheel is new, 3 have no tires on them and one is
for parts. But 5 are ready to go 1085 miles on the tubes and tires,
Yours for a set of 5 tyres 185 or 175 for a B, I am in southern N.J
Barnegat.   Carl E.