1967 MGB for Sale for $650

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1967 MGB for Sale for $650
From: Kevin & Deana Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 15:55:41 -0600
I need to create some more space in my garage, since I keep accumulating
projects and never seem to be getting anything done, so I am selling the
'67 MGB that I've had for the past 3 or 4 years.  The car starts right
up and runs strong.  I just started it a few minutes ago for the first
time in a year or so and it fired right up, even on old gas.  Once it
warmed up it didn't seem to smoke, revved willingly, 40 psi oil pressure
at idle and 70 psi at 3000 rpm.  All of the instrument (including the
combination oil & water pressure gauge) work and the dash panel is in
good shape (ie: no one has torn up the radio opening like has happened
on all the other pre '68 Bs that I have).  The transmission seemed fine
the one time I drove it a little around the grass in front of the
garage. The steering and other mechanical bits seem fine.  The car has
been sitting for a number of years so the clutch and brake hydraulics
need attention.  The body panels are good except for the left front
fender and hood (bonnet) which don't seem to be original.  There is also
a crease in the upper part of the left rear fender, but I will include a
patch for that.  The rockers seam to be in good shape, but the floors
are rusty.  The seat frames are good and the covers aren't in too bad of
shape.  The carpet and top need to be replaced.  I don't have the title
but I could throw in the title and ID plates from my '73 parts car if
you would want.  I'm asking $650 for it.  I could part it out for more
than that, but I don't really have the time or space to do that.  The
car is located just east of Kansas City.  I could deliver it within 100
miles or let you borrow my tow bar if you wanted to come and get it.

Kevin Brown  '54 MG TF 1500 RHD, '71 MGB, '64 MGB, '74 TR6
Odessa, MO