Re: Spitfire

To: "Rick Roberts" <rrobertsmg@hotmail.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 14:40:30 -0800
Overall size-wise, closer to a Midget. Narrower cockpit than a B, but a
LOT more leg room than a Midget. Suitable for longer-legged drivers, it
does have that sitting-on-the-floor driving position; but with the door
cut-down, doesn't have that claustrophic lack of elbow room the Midget
has. At least from my experience... I'm 6'1", with long legs and
(relatively) short torso. YMMV... I would also say that in the examples I
have driven, the Spitfire has a smoother ride than a Midget, possibly due
to the IRS.

Rick Roberts had this to say:

--

Max Heim