Re: Bleeding the Clutch Line

To: <MGALUVR@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bleeding the Clutch Line
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:31:47 -0000
Hi Rick, Bill.

My GT just did this. The clutch hydraulics failed me-at a funeral.
It was the slave cylinder which had let go and I found that the rubber dust
cover holds *lots* of fluid. Could this be where your leakage came from or
was it definitely from the master?

If the latter, could the cap have been cross-threaded? I only raise this
because it seems to me that, with only a small airway into the top of the
master via the cap, it's unlikely to leak out *all* the fluid from the top.

RSVP

Dave H.