Re: Carpet Snaps?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carpet Snaps?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:40:51 -0800
My local Moss dealer (O'Connor Classic in Santa Clara, CA) carries these
snaps. I would say, you want them if you have or plan to have original
style carpets. They keep the front edge from flopping over your feet,
getting balled up under the pedals, etc.

Ajhsys@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149