CHECK YOUR CHOKE!!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: CHECK YOUR CHOKE!!!!
From: pat bailey <phbailey@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:32:46 -0800
I was driving my '79 B down the freeway today and I let off the gas and
she kept going like I had cruise control!Also I smelled gas so I pulled
over and the %$$$ water choke was hanging by 1screw!Last week I thought
I should check the screws and of course promptly forgot to do it I was
lucky it wasn't leaking much fuel and I have an empty cat anyway so if
you have a stromberg carb go out and check those screws!!I was also
lucky the screws had fallen down on the frame and I didn't lose
any.DON'T FORGET check them screws!!
Pat