Snow driving - joke

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Snow driving - joke
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 08:20:16 EST
A small injection of humor that I wanted to share.

 A blond was lost in her car in a bad snow storm.  She remembered
 what her dad had once told her.  If you ever get stuck in a snow
 storm, wait for a snow plow and follow it.  Pretty soon a snow
 plow came by and she started to follow it.

 She followed the plow for about 45 minutes.  Finally the driver
 of the snow plow got out and asked what she was doing.  She
 explained that her dad had told her that if she ever got stuck
 in the snow, to follow a plow.

 The driver nodded, and said "Well I'm through with the Wal-mart
 lot, now you can follow me over to the K- mart."