www.mgb.bc.ca

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: www.mgb.bc.ca
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:04:13 -0800
I'm back!  Hard drive crashed in my server last Thursday, but I repaired
it over the weekend and the site is once again available.

In other news, I got my BMIHT certificate the other day.

As expected, the original colour was BRG.  The engine, or at least the
engine plate, is original.  It was destined for Canada, where it still
is.  It had the following options:  heater, black tonneau cover, grey
packaway hood, ashtray, black hardtop.  Build Sept 8-9, 1965.

Cool!

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)