Carmine Red 77B

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carmine Red 77B
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:14:53 -0330
Well listers;
After 8 months she's home. My 77B now complete with new rockers, sills and
associated sheet metal. Finished in Carmine Red she's just beautiful. She
came home on a flatbed last Thursday & I have been in awe ever since. Tow
guy didn't know what an MGB was but was quick to point out "there's a brake
line on that rear end, can't tie er down there"!!!
So now the real fun begins. I have all new seals as well as hood fasteners,
lock gaskets, etc. I have been a lurker with the ogasional post for the past
while and I guess now I'll be right back in the swing of things. Asking not
answering!!!!
There are several list members I could thank for guidance I have received
thus far. But I shall wait till I post the "She's Rolling Again" e-mail.
In case no one has noticed I am totally charmed. I have wanted a project car
all my life and now am really living the project.
You shall here from me soon I am sure!!!!

Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot- Carmine 77B
Gander, Nfld.