Re: 4 More Cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 4 More Cars
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:34:55 -0600
Good list - I agree with you. I have been working on this for a while
and I now have what I want. Currently in the shop/garage:
1. 1959 MGA Twin-Cam roadster with factory aluminum hardtop
2. 1969 MGB-GT (not currently V8'ed, but a nice thought)
3. 1958 Jaguar XK150S roadster (immediate E-type predecessor)
4. 1962 Jaguar Mk2 3.8 MOD
[5. 1960 TR3A with OD]

Now I just have to get them all as beautiful as they deserve - the next
10 years!!!

Dave Q.
Neuhorst, SK