Wire Wheels

To: mg s <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wire Wheels
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 12:42:17 -0500
I have 9  painted wire wheels, 5 with new tubes and tires, 1 with an
older tire 2 with no tires and one for parts. all good rims hubs, all
sand blasted and painted. the 5 with new tires are on my BGT. I got  a
chrome set
from santa . I am willing to let all the painted wheels and tires go for

5 new tires and tubes or same amount in cash. Don't have room to keep
them and don't feel like breaking down one set to build up the chrome
set.
I'm in Southern New Jersey can bring them to the Norristown swap meet or
a sane distance to make swap Let me Know Carl E
Call or Email  609-698-5414   or grunt2@adelphia.net