Re: Grille

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grille
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:19:52 -0500
Frank Krajewski wrote:

> Carl:
> How the heck are you? I collect LBC grilles! How bad is your 1100 grille
> and how much do you want? Sure was a fun time meeting Hans and the
> group!
> Frank Krajewski
 Sorry to hit the list with this but I cannot reply to your address
 Frank, I have not been able to for 2-3 weeks, it comes back as an
address problem. Do you have another address? or know what the problem
might be? I have a very good pic of the grill to scan in and I can send
it to you tonight (or so). I also have a not too bad Bugeye grill (two
actually).
Carl French