Re: Norristown Swap Meet - I need a ride....

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@ptd.net>,
Subject: Re: Norristown Swap Meet - I need a ride....
From: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 23:13:43 -0500
Hey all.

I'd like to go,  but with the Midget not running, and my Z with bad wheel
bearings in the front,  I haven't got a ride.  Are any of you Long Islanders
going?  And would you be willing to pick up a lost soul about 5 blocks from
the Verrazano Bridge?  Reply to mgraziano1@hotmail.com por favor.   This
account is still screwy at best.  Long live Mindspring.

Mike