Re: Norristown Swap Meet

To: grunt2@adelphia.net, mgrick@ptd.net
Subject: Re: Norristown Swap Meet
From: Lmacy1211@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 10:40:00 EST
Lunch is like a plan and since we have no other suggestions we can do
Rathbones, I will call and see if we need to make a reservation (I doubt
it) but if we do I will need a count. I'll let you know.

For details on where the place is see the Philly MG Club Web site
http://clubs.hemmings.com/phillymgclub (this is a new site and it needs
work, I didn't do it, for some pages that I have worked on see
www.med.upenn.edu/bbl)

I'll be the one in the Brooklands green Midget with no top. Yes I got the
water pump housing changed on Sat. Took about 2 1/2 hours including
breaks for HOT coffee and warming the fingers. Also to identify me I will
have the 18' long Dr. Who scarf as well as a Badge and maybe the hat, not
sure as it won't go with the scarf.

For those that care, this is coming from my AOL account as I just got a
new DSL line working on Sat, after a week of problems. I can not send
mail from my work account as I do not have the SMTP relay address for my
new ISP. That will be fixed soon.

Larry

>I will be coming as is Bill , We should wear list hats badges ect to identify
>ourselfs and by all means do lunch, Will be great to place faces with names.
>Carl E.
>
>Rick Brown wrote:
>
>> Larry Macy wrote:
>> >
>> > Now who all is going to Norristown?? Are we doing lunch?? Let me know and
>> > I'll pick a place for lunch. I know one place - Rathbones - Right by the
>> > turnpike entrance might be easiest for most.
>> >
>> > Larry
>> >
>> Ill be there Larry but guess this year we wont get to see you drive up
>> with the top down and your 18foot scarf blowing in the breeze while
>> brushing snow off your lap like the last few years.  Hope ya gets your
>> car back on the road soon.
>>
>> Cant do lunch.
>>
>> Rick
>> (will be wearing my MG List Hat)