73 MGB 4 Sale

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 73 MGB 4 Sale
From: R&C Engelhardt <engel@metro.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:36:31 -0800
A friend of a client of mine has a 73 for sale in Santa Rosa, CA. (50
miles N. of San Francisco in the heart of wine country). I don't know
much about it and have only seen it driving past. It looks good from the
road (actually really good), has a rebuilt engine (supposed to run
good), a two year old top, good interior, new radiator, NO o.d. If
anyone is interested I'll be glad to motor over and take a closer look.
The owners name is Cynthia. She can be reached at 707 542-4348 or paged
at 707 581-2737. She wasn't too sure about her email address but
"thinks" it is elmores@prodigy.net. She apparently has two B's from a
divorce settlement and needs to sell one of them. She's asking $4800 but
you know how that goes.

Usual disclaimers, yada, yada,

Ron
58 MGA