Re: clutch!

To: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Subject: Re: clutch!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:09:11 -0500 (EST)
Syke there really isn't much more to say about the job then what is in
Haynes book. One thing that may help is to put a piece of plastic such as
a baggie under the cap of the master cylinder, this will slow down the
fluid from that will leak out of the slave cylinder and you may not have
to bleed it. Also be sure that the shifter is straight before you tighten
up the motor mounts. If you are using a chain hoist or cable puller besure
you have room behind the car to push the car backwards so that you can
remove the engine. Also you don't need to remove the hood just the support
then tie the hood back.
...Art