Re: Parachuting MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parachuting MGB
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:44:22 +0000
Bud Krueger wrote:

> A few minutes ago I came across a file in my computer that is a
> video clip (.avi) of the commercial that showed a B being parachuted
> to earth.

Bud,

E-mail might not be the best way to spread such a large-ish file around
(especially for some people with access limitations) - ftp would be the
way to go.  Do you have any ftp or webserver space of any type where you
could leave the file and post a URL to the list?

If not, then put me in the 'batch' - I could put it up on my site (as
could others for 'local' download locations) for those who don't want
this coming via mail.

Eric
'68MGB MkII