RE: MG Intranet

To: "'Steve Conley'" <swconley@foxinternet.net>,
Subject: RE: MG Intranet
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:18:16 -0500
I have set one of these (same site)up for our company and it works pretty
well.  I believe they have a program going now where you get addition
storage space by getting others to sign up.  I think they have to be
"invited" from within the site, so we should solicit new members that way to
get more space.  I'll go sign up now.
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
80 MGB