Re: Where should I start?

To: "Martin C. Jones" <M.C.Jones@staffs.ac.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where should I start?
From: "wcameyer" <wcameyer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 08:34:07 -0700
If the hydraulics check out OK, try the mechanicals.
See if there is a small amount of free play in the pedal (disregsrding the
return spring).  If so, the problem normally lies in the connection between
the pedal and the master cylinder.  Both the clevis pin and the holes in the
push rod wear out, causing enough play there so the master cylinder is not
properly actuated.

Bill