Magnette for Wedding

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Magnette for Wedding
From: Kevin D Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 13:23:19 -0500
Hi Listers, About a year ago, I made friends with someone on this list
that lives in or near Virginia that has a magnette (late 50s). He or she
said that he would be able to enlist the service of their beautiful car
for my wedding on May 28th of this year. If you are still out there, I
have lost your email address and would really like to start planning. If
you are not, is there anyone out there that might fit the bill for my
wedding???
It has always been my dream (and my future bride's) to drive to the
ceremony and get out of such a great automobile.(yeah, I know the
comments are coming about not forgetting to bring a toolbox and a
towtruck),
but anyway, if anyone can help, that would be great.

cheers
kevin Richards