Re: OH MY GAWD!!! (What have they done?)

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OH MY GAWD!!! (What have they done?)
From: Steve Bettencourt <steveb5815@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 07:47:57 -0500
Hi Mike,

I guess those terrible bumpers and fog lights could go in the trash but I
like the potential look of that car-with the original rubber or
retrofitted to chrome bumpers. I always liked to put the fattest tires I
could fit on my cars. It looks like they started to do the chrome bumper
switch but lost interest. After doing the engine swap, I'm not surprised
because that in itself can be a frustrating experience.

Steve Bettencourt
http://www.bmcne.com
webmaster@bmcne.com