Re: Tan, vinyl top for MGB stow away

To: "Lind, Jon" <JLind@ColoradoSkiing.com>,
Subject: Re: Tan, vinyl top for MGB stow away
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 18:40:28 -0800
JC Whitney lists black and tan vinyl for MGB, in three price ranges:
Economy $189.95, Better $209.95, and Lifetime $229.95 (this is from a May
1999 catalog, prices may have changed). Don't know anything about the
quality of these particular tops, but on other occasions I have noticed
that what they supplied was the same brand that other catalogs offered.

www.jcwhitneyusa.com

Lind, Jon had this to say:

--

Max Heim