Re: Don't be a Radio DPO!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Don't be a Radio DPO!
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 10:58:46 -0400
Yah... that occured to me later on - it's a phonetic spelling of "PhD",
which alas contains no ampersand.  Regarding the other literary criticism
of this happless paper hanger - indeed, Webster's confirms the notion that
"paper" and "hanging" are appropriately separated by a space.  And besides,
otherwise the acronym wouldn't work.

Allen B...

>From: ya632@victoria.tc.ca (Paul Nelson)
>
>So how would you pronounce PhD as a word?
>
>At 21:57 2/4/00 -0600, Larry Dickstein wrote:
>>Florrie & Allen Bachelder wrote:
>>
>>> ' Guess this one went totally over my head...
>>>
>>> ???
>>>
>>> Allen

>>Thanks!  I thought I was losing what was left of my mind, too.  You
>>don't suppose might be sniffing the brake fluid or something, do you?
>>

>>--
>>Larry Dickstein

         Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
         Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs
         49 YT, 57 ZB, 58 ZB, 65 B, 67 BGT, 73 B, 73BGT, 76 B, &...
         New Castle, VA 24127
         USA
         540/544-7333