Threads

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Threads
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:59:08 EST
Hi all,

I just got back from Las Vegas.  What'd I miss?  Any good threads out there
so I can read up without having to wade thru 600 e-mails?  (I sure hope the
Batman thread didn't start up again!)  I saw that the Norristwon, PA swap
meet is postponed til March 12th.

Anyway, we got to see the Beach Boys at a trade show dinner at the L.V. Conv.
Center.  Good show, but Mike Love looks like one of the Geritol Guys now.  He
was introducing their first #1 single, Good Vibrations, and had to explain to
the crowd what a single "record" was!

I walked past an exotic car rental place one morning.  Half a dozen Vipers,
coupla Ferraris, Vettes, Panthers and a Hummer.  It must be fun to rent
someone else's Viper and go out to one of those desert roads.  Not enough
time for me to try it.

Also went to the top of the Eiffle Tower at the Paris Hotel.  It's half the
size of the one in France, but it was fun anyway.  Vegas is a fun town.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport