Re: Beach Boys?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Beach Boys?
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 08:11:10 -0800
When thinking of Mike Love, you might be interested to know that he used to
be a serious MG nut. When I had my shop in Santa Barbara between '75 and
'80, I used to service Mike's MG TC. It was cream with a green interior and,
according to the man who brought the car to the shop, it was one of Mike's
favorite cars to tool around in when he had some spare time. Unfortunately,
I never did get to meet Mike himself (though I did meet Joe Walsh of the
Eagles when we restored a '51 Ford sedan for him).

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
(Who knows a '51 Ford isn't British; the shop was called Classic Car Co. in
those days............!)