77 MGB For Sale

To: ccfarm@tranquility.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: 77 MGB For Sale
From: FlynShoot@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:21:01 EST
Due to my graduation from law school and subsequent relocation where I will
not have a garage, I have decided to sell my 77 MGB. This is a very solid
car.

Here are the particulars:

Newly Rebuilt Engine (less than 300 miles)
Weber DGV Carb
Peco Exhaust
Newly rebuilt alternator (less than 20 miles)
Aftermarket Electric Fan
Aluminum Wheels
Rear brakes recently rebuilt w/new hoses all around
new windshield
Hard top
soft top
tonneau
boot cover
very little rust (two quarter sized places)
Sony CD Receiver

Extras

Rostyle wheels
Extra Alternator
Extra Radiator
Extra engine available (included in price, you pick up)
SU HS4 Carbs
Z-S Carb
intake/Exhaust manifold (late model)
Misc. parts (most new in wrapper)

Price is $5500 or best reasonable offer. The car is in Columbia, Missouri.