TD Crankshaft Needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: TD Crankshaft Needed
From: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:18:24 -0600
I took my TD crankshaft in to have it checked and reground (Barney thanks
for recommending Northwest Crankshaft they are great to work with). Luckily
I had it magna fluxed unluckily it is cracked. I'm now in need of a
crankshaft. Does anyone have a good uncracked used crankshaft they are
willing to sell? I want one that has already been magna fluxed so I don't
end up in the same position I'm in now. If it needs to be reground I can
have that taken care of myself. If anyone has one for sale please send me
the details.

Thanks,
Ron Olds