Re: It's all your fault, all of you

To: <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's all your fault, all of you
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:03:59 -0000
Ditto - 75 factory V8 as a daily driver and 73 roadster for high days and
holidays.

You can't replace the rubber without removing the glass but you can replace
the trim.  You might like to have a look at the web site below for a
description of how to replace glass/rubber/trim - select 'Spanners' and 'GT
Screens'.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )