Website Update - MGCGT

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Website Update - MGCGT
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:52:35 +1100
Hi all,

Just letting y'all know I updated my website with a lot more pics of my
recently purchased CGT.  For all you C fans out there. :) The pics are large
in size, but detailed. If anyone can point out any originality flaws with my
68GT please do so. I'd like to return the engine bay to stock. It seems
pretty original already, just needing some new hoses, rusty bits replaced
etc. But it's hard for me to know how original it is as 'our' GT's here were
totally different - ie English type. Well, in fact we never had _official
imports of GT's in this country. For instance dual brake boosters are one
area that is different to the UK cars. The elbow on mine is cracked and
making the idle a little rough. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Cheers,
Neil
--
61 A / 70 BGT / 68 CGT/ 56 BN2