Re: AZ emissions [prehistoric trivia]

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: AZ emissions [prehistoric trivia]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:39:06 -0800
I was perfectly aware of this, being a big dinosaur buff since age 5 or
thereabouts, but I took Allen's comment as facetious.

But how can you be sure that the dinosaurs wouldn't have developed MGs?
You've heard of Velociraptors? Why not Safetyvelociraptors?

"Old Number One" could have been really old... maybe 60 million years
ago. But now we'll never know.

; >

Charley & Peggy Robinson had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149