Tach revs to mph

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Tach revs to mph
From: "Michael Torrusio" <mtorrusi@maine.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:34:35 -0800
81 mph sounds close enough to my 88 mph.  You may recall from my original
posting that I arrived at the speed using my GPS and that I had to juggle
staying on the road, reading the GPS and trying to hold the car at 4,500
rpm.  A seven mph difference is well within the errors brought about using
my system.
This weekend, if we don't get the 10 inches of snow so far threatened, I'll
take someone along to read the GPS and concentrate on holding the revs
steady.  I'll let you know the outcome.
--
Ciao.

Mike.