Re: Rocker arm bushings

To: Rick Jennings <ahhclem@kcnet.com>
Subject: Re: Rocker arm bushings
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:22:58 -0800
This is a job for a machine shop.  The bushings have to be pressed in, an oil
hole has to be drilled and reamed to size.  The Machine shop will need your new
shaft so they can ream the bushes to match.  They should also reface the
rockers at the same time.  I used a tuftrided shaft when I did mine.  I'd like
to hear opinions on using the tuftrided shaft..  Are there benifits that
justify the extra cost?