Re: Visiting UK in April

To: SHicks@northatlantic.nf.ca, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Visiting UK in April
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:49:44 EST
Steve,

Check out the MG Enthusiasts pages at

www.mgcars.org.uk and then click on the events link.  You should find a very
comprehensive list of events there.  Also you can check out the MG Car Club
link from there also and they will also list events.

In London there are a couple of neat places.  One is Gray's  Mews, it is like
an antique mall  and you will find a few stalls there that will have some MG
goodies.

Also there is a model store called St. Martins, Or Martins on St. Martins
Lane near Charring Cross.  They have all sorts of models, some hand made etc.

Hope this helps some,

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 2/20/00 9:39:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,