Gold Coast TA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Gold Coast TA
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 02:07:08 +0610
I was looking through the Dec/Jan edition of the British "MG WORLD"
Magazine (give me a break.. they come out here by slow boat) and was
quite surprised to see some substantial Aussie content.

The one article that really caught my eye - well, one of a few - was the
story ofRon Gaudion and his LOVELY restored TA.  He has had a pretty
interesting life around fantastic cars, too.  It was a "Ron
Gaudion-prepared" Jaguar that took overall line honours to win the 1956
Le Mans" - and beat Stirling Moss and Peter Collins in their Aston
Martin!

Do any Aussies (or others) know Ron?

That car of his looks spectacular!

(you will have to get yourself a copy of the magazine... words would not
do the car justice)

Eric