Re: AZ emissions --

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AZ emissions --
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:58:02 -0700
Unfortunately they test all cars "commuting to" or in metro Tucson and Phoenix
areas. Considering they have my address and such, and all I ever do it seems is
commute between the two, I have to do it.  ARGH
I did replace points/condenser/cap and find a way to keep the air pump from
hitting the alternator when I drive.
Still couldn't get a key made.
Ah well, the journey continues.  I am hoping to get it going for a big trip for
spring break--a tour of Rocky Point in Mexico, then onto Diego, up the coast to
LaLa Land, up to Vegas, and down to Lake Havasu.  Ambitious and we probably
won't
actually go all those places, but I still am hoping to get the B going to cash
in
on its allure to females.
Are there any LBC events going on in SoCal March 11-19?  It would be nice to
bring the car through.
Thanks to all who responded, I will keep you posted.
Mike Jose