RE: Stowable frame & top on '73 MGB

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: RE: Stowable frame & top on '73 MGB
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:34:39 -0800
Randy:

        The top frame will interchange with no problems.

        The later top as previously noted, is shorter than the stowaway. I
do not think you would be happy with the fit of the later top on the early
frame.
 Robbins tops can make a stowaway top with a zip-out rear window as a
special order.  Check the usual suspects for ordering.

        Kelvin.