Re: Brake light switches AND fluid problems

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Brake light switches AND fluid problems
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:39:51 EST
You're right.  I may be lying about everything.

Or I might just be lying about.

Allen

In a message dated 2/25/00 10:56:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< Oh I get it - Now we can just always ignore everything you say because
 you never mean it anyway. Or if that is true - how do we know you mean
 this??

 Larry

 At this exact moment in time 2/25/00 9:06 AM, Ajhsys@aol.com made the
 profound statement: