RE: Car History

To: dibiase@home.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Car History
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:53:54 EST
Hi Dan,

Pretty much all the BMHT can do for you is provide you with build info on
your MGB.  They can give you the option it had when new, colors, where it was
delievered too (dealer), dates of build etc. etc.  You can get information
direct from them and it takes about 10 days to get once you fax them the info
they ask for.  Look on my links page and then look down a few lines and you
will see the link for them;

http://www.lbcarco.com/link.html

Also on this links page you will find the other MGB groups such as the NAMGBR
and the AMGBA.  Both of them may have some information on your car if it was
previously register with them.

Hope this helps some,

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 2/29/00 10:21:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,