Re: UPDATE: Engine Noise, Power Loss

To: Alex Baroiant <superman100@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: UPDATE: Engine Noise, Power Loss
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 19:42:57 -0700 (MST)
I blew a head gasket in my '71 last year racing.  Compression went to
hell, and there was antifreeze/oil all over the side of engine.  As it
turned out the gasket had let go between #2 (I think) and the passenger
side of the motor.  No clonking noises ever though.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'74 BGT going by-by soon