Re: Oil pan baffle...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil pan baffle...
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 23:56:17 -0800
I've had oil pressure problems autocrossing.  It became a real problem
when I went to wide super sticky tyres.  Adding a little extra oil
helps, but a baffled sump is the correct way to go.

I don't see that it'd really help anyone on the street though.

I checked out the sump that waterloo outfit offers.  Could be helpful,
We will *need* a baffled sump for the rally car.

Spent the evening disassembling a '67 GT parts car.  I'll have an extra
hatch, front fenders, and pair of doors.  I'm sure bolt-on body panels
will be helpful!

Lots of stuff out of that one I won't be able to use though.

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                          http://www.TeamSanctuary.com/