Re: MG's bad in rain

To: JTPAKI@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG's bad in rain
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 08:18:58 -0500
I think mine runs fine in the rain, and there's something cozy and raw
about running with the pounding rain and the three little wipers and the
soft dashboard glow and so forth.  I like it.  I think it handles well.  Of
course, it's a more dangerous driving environment than a nice day, so I
would feel safer in one of my other (more traditional) cars, but I don't
feel at undue risk.  Just that there's more opportunity for trouble in the
rain or snow, and not as much protection.  But the car's always been fine.

On the other hand, taking it to the car wash makes for a wet experience.

- Tab